How to Convert Residential Unit to Another Use

February 1, 2009
| Share | Print

You may be interested in converting some residential units at your tax credit site to another use. For example, your site might need a security office or childcare center. But before you can use residential units for other purposes, significant due diligence must be performed. And part of that process involves getting prior approval from HUD.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from Tax Credit Housing Management Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?