Tax Credit Housing Management Insider: 12-Issue Subscription
Comply with Tricky IRS, HUD, and State Agency Rules!
Your Subscription Includes:
- 12 issues emailed in PDF format and available online
- Monthly eAlerts with affordable housing news and trends
- Access to more than five years of archived content
- Note: Special Issues published throughout the year are part of your 12-issue subscription
Tax Credit Housing Management Insider is the only online resource that shows your management team how to comply 100% with tricky IRS, HUD, and state agency rules. Get plain-English explanations of the tax credit rules, and avoid compliance mistakes that could jeopardize some—or even all—of your site’s tax credits.
Tax Credit Housing Management Insider shows you how to:
- Certify Households under HUD Rules
- Audit-Proof Your Records
- Raise Rents When Households Go Over-Income
- Get Unauthorized Occupants on Lease or Off Site
- Avoid Noncompliance after Realizing You’ve Overcharged Rent
- Calculate the Income of Temporarily Absent Family Members
- Use the Averaging Convention to Determine First-Year Tax Credits
- Understand the Differences Between Managing Mixed-Income and 100% Buildings
- And much, much more!
PLUS…Tax Credit Housing Management Insider provides useful, downloadable Model Forms, Notices, Agreements, and Lease Clauses—all ready to use as-is or easily adapted for your site’s specific needs.
Your Money-Back Guaranteed Subscription to Tax Credit Housing Management Insider also includes:
- Convenient email delivery of 12 information-filled issues in PDF format, complete with links to new online content.
- Searchable online access to more than five years of content, including feature articles and Model Tools.
- Monthly eAlerts giving you affordable housing news and trends, as well as quick tips for compliant, cost-efficient site management.
Prefer to order by phone? Call 1-800-519-3692 OR 1-877-829-9108
You May Also Be Interested in the Following On-Demand Recordings:
- Assistance Animals: What Housing Providers Need to Know
- Applicant Screening and Criminal Histories: Addressing Disparate Impact Liability Under the Fair Housing Act
- Ensuring Fair Housing Compliance When Adopting a Smoke-Free Policy
- How to Handle Parking-Related Requests and Disputes
- Avoiding Legal Trouble When Renting to Immigrants and Noncitizens
- Preventing Criminal Activity at Affordable Housing Sites
- How to Create a Successful Community Garden for Residents
- Green Roofs—How to Add This Value-Enhancing Amenity in Multifamily Housing