Q&A on Reporting Noncompliance

August 31, 2008
| Share | Print

No matter how efficiently you run your tax credit site, your state housing agency may one day cite you for noncompliance with the tax credit law. If that happens, your state housing agency must notify your site's owner of the violation and also report it to the IRS using IRS Form 8823 (Low-Income Housing Credit Agencies Report of Noncompliance or Building Disposition).

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from Tax Credit Housing Management Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?