How to Treat Residents' Investment Accounts

October 31, 2009
| Share | Print

Q How should we treat IRAs and annuities if the holder has access to the balance, the account earns interest, and the holder is receiving distributions, such as the IRS Required Minimum Distribution? The HUD Handbook 4350.3 still has conflicting advice on this subject.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from Tax Credit Housing Management Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?